- The only personal information that we collect from your visit is what you voluntarily provide to us for specific purposes.
- Our website analytics only use non-identifiable data.
- Zandberg Foot Clinic does not share data about your visit with third parties except as required by law, to report malicious attacks, or to facilitate secure third party services that support the functionality of our website. Some third parties services integrated with our website may use information about you such as your location, browser name, and IP address for improved user experience, tracking or statistical purposes. These services may include the following: JetPack, Wordpress.com, Akismet, PureChat, MailChimp, Mandrill, Paypal, Contact Forms such as Gravity Forms and Contact Form 7, HootSuite, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Google Analytics. Only non-identifiable data is shared with third parties.
The only personal information that we collect from your visit is what you voluntarily provide to us for specific purposes, such as to ask questions, provide feedback, or subscribe to our communications. Zandberg Foot Clinic only collects personal information that is necessary for the administration of a lawfully authorized purpose, in accordance with section 38(2) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA).
Zandberg Foot Clinic web servers automatically record non-identifiable details about website visits and interactions. Web server log files are generated when visitors view our webpages. Zandberg Foot Clinic’ web servers log the following data about your visit:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- Your device type, brand, and model.
- Your operating system.
- Your browser type, plugins, and version.
- Pages you viewed on our website and time spent on each page.
- URL of the page that directed you to our website, and in some instances, the search term(s) you used to find us.
- Language of your browser.
- Country (determined by IP address).
How We Use Your Data
Zandberg Foot Clinic uses server log data to:
- Fix errors on our website;
- Defend against malicious attacks;
- Generate website usage statistics; and
- Improve service delivery in general.
A cookie is a small text file that a website creates and accesses through your browser when you visit the site. Cookies are used for many purposes, such as to track language preferences, provide customized web page content, and display website navigation history.
Cookies used by Zandberg Foot Clinic do not contain personally identifying information, do not give us access to anything on your device. We only use “session” cookies that expire with each visit (unlike “permanent” cookies that can track visitors across multiple visits, websites, and time). Our session cookie contains a randomized number intended to help your browser interact better with dynamic content on our site, and is not for tracking purposes. Data generated from Zandberg Foot Clinic cookies are not used to identify visitors, and are never shared with third parties.
Third Party Cookies
When visiting our site, your browser may receive longer-term “permanent” cookies from Google, or other third parties. This may happen because some Zandberg Foot Clinic web pages host video content stored on YouTube, and also because our site offers the Google Custom Search function. Consequently, Google may track your online activities across other websites.
You do not have to accept any cookies to access or search the Zandberg Foot Clinic website. However, there may be minimal loss of functionality if you have disabled or deleted all cookies. Please consult your browser settings (and browser plugins) which allow you to configure whether and how you receive cookies.
Zandberg Foot Clinic collects and analyzes website usage data strictly for internal purposes. We do not sell, rent, exchange, or otherwise disclose any information that we collect about our website visitors to third parties, except in the case of a malicious attack or as required by law.
Any personal information that you give us will only be used to respond to your message and/or provide you with the requested service or product. If you do not wish to receive e-mail communications from Zandberg Foot Clinic regarding new products or services, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Although we attempt to ensure that all information posted on our site is accurate and complete, we do not represent that it is so, or guarantee it, and accept no liability or obligation for accuracy or completeness.
Zandberg Foot Clinic staff are available to assist you in person during regular business hours.
Zandberg Foot Clinic
264 Wellington Street West